Gingham Top - Pink Sweater - Folk Top - Embroidered Shirt - Fringed Knit - Belted Coat - Rainbow Gazelles - White Shirt

If you're looking for a collection of items that epitomise the rainbow and put a huge smile on your face in the process then you're in the right place. Opening my wardrobe this morning I was greeted by my staple cashmere knits, more navy, grey and breton stripes than you could shake a stick at and all of the jeans yet when it comes to pretty day to night tops that could potentially hide a multitude of grubby toddler hand stains (well maybe not the white shirt) to work with my collection of jeans and I'm seriously lacking - enter the eight piece wish list which could easily kick start my Spring wardrobe, now where's that money tree?

If you're a regular around these parts you'll know how I've always been a bit of Topshop princess but I have to say the store's been firmly pushed aside by my new go to & Other Stories, is there anything that brand can make that I don't want to buy? I think not. The folk inspired top has the sweetest pattern mixing stripes and spots while the fringed jumper is a real departure from my regular cashmere knits whilst still bringing the warmth, not forgetting the embroidered shirt - who doesn't love a twisted classic? Flared sleeves are all over the shop right now and while they're not the most practical for a mum I love the green gingham take on the trend from Warehouse and it'd be criminal not to include the scalloped detail shirt that I've seen Kim rocking.

Of course it wouldn't be Spring without some soft muted pastel shades and this season I'm coveting pink and lemon, a hue that's notoriously awkward to style but doesn't this belted coat put all those fears to bed? Good job Mango! The final pull it all together piece are my favourite kicks, the stellar Adidas Gazelles. Now you might remember me putting a pair of Stan Smiths in a previous styling post but after ordering them online I found them nowhere near as easy to style as my beloved Gazelles.

How are you looking to ready your wardrobe for Spring?