Grey Cashmere Knit: & Other Stories
Jenner Stripe Trouser: Whistles
Lace Up Trainers: Topshop
Hibiscus Blossom Bag: Mulberry
Faux Fur Aviator Jacket: Warehouse

It almost seems like yesterday that I was penning my last post, I feel like time goes even quicker now I'm a parent or could that just be a sign that life is more fun as a mum? That ladies and gentlemen is one thought I'll be pondering for days. This week saw a switch up in our usual parenting routine thanks to half term, not only is everywhere busier but there are zero groups running, the solution? Our first trip to soft play, Sadie had an absolute blast and understandably didn't want to leave while I got to test out the slide more than a few times - we'll definitely be going back. With Craig travelling here, there and everywhere with work right now we managed to sync our diaries and enjoy a date night together Friday where we tried Urban Choola before getting a crepe and a gin & tonic (or two) at Street City Market just over the road. If you're Sheffield based and have never been then I suggest you get yourself to their next event pronto - there's a mix of food vendors, two bars and the whole place has a real party feel.

We shot these outfit pictures last weekend when Sheffield decided to dangle the almost Spring carrot which means I wasn't actually freezing in the outtakes, something that hasn't happened for ages. The athleisure sports luxe trend shows no sign of waning thanks to one item in particular which can only be described as a grown up version of tracksuit bottoms, you know the kind you wore at school inspired by the one and only Sporty Spice or was that just me? I even had that lime green and navy reverse stripe Adidas tracksuit, I was always Sporty when we reenacted the Spice Girl music videos. Childhood memories aside I'm yet to find a pair of side stripe trousers that I haven't fallen head over heels for (Me & Em have a beautiful pair), there's just something so chic yet effortless about them and I love that they bring a dressed up vibe to an otherwise casual outfit - yes I am wearing another & Other Stories cashmere jumper, I can't get enough of their knitwear. I even wore them on a friends birthday night out recently and while I didn't quite get the styling right - I'm my own worst critic and don't think a strappy cami was the right pick, I felt uber stylish out in them. It's also nice to throw on something that isn't a pair of jeans so I'd highly recommend this style of trouser if you're looking to break your denim habit too. 

I trust your Sunday will be well spent? Sadie and I are introducing my friend Gemma to Show Me Joni this morning and I've no doubt she'll love it just as much as us.

What do you make of the athleisure trend? Was Sporty your favourite Spice?